Brandon Returns

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Brandon Returns

Post  Phillip Spaulding on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Fletcher, you know my Aunt is right, your timing is a little off here, I promise I will personally give you any info that I can tomorrow, but I have to deal with Brandon right now, as your friend Fletcher, please give us this courtesy!
Phillip Spaulding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

brandon's return

Post  fletcher reade on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 pm

"Everything else? You mean theres more to the story than just his, what second, third, return from the grave? sure, i'll cut you some slack. for tonight... but i'm not going to just take your word for it." he gives alexandra a piercing look as he turns and walks out.
fletcher reade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Ok Brandon, last chance, time to go!
Phillip Spaulding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon Spaulding on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:54 pm

"The subject is not open to debate," Brandon's eyes moved from family member to family member. "Nor is this a democracy. Any attempt to evict me from my own home will be met with an equal if not greater force. Great wealth affords one many luxuries...including a most efficent team of legal minds."

Brandon's eyes hardened as he met the opposition of each person surrounding him.

"You may recall that much of the estate falls under the jurisdiction of the chief executive at Spaulding Enterprises. But the house itself was put in trust so each and every Spaulding would have a home to come to."

A devilish grin crossed Brandon's face as he paused for dramatic effect.

"A trust that can be dissolved should I choose to pursue such a distasteful maneuver, with complete ownership reverting to me. My lawyers have assured me of this. The grounds are another matter of course. But the role of chief executive is rarely a permanent title, as each of you can attest. I may not hold a major stake in the company...or at least at the moment. But I am well versed in applying external pressure, as my daughter well remembers."
Brandon Spaulding
Admin

View user profile http://guiding-light-rpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:02 am

Sorry Brandon, you forgot one very important fact...you are legally dead which means you have no rights, you have no claim to anything Spaulding including the house and the company and more importantly, If I am forced to call the police and have you removed, I think the D.A. will bring up some serious charges for you faking your death not only once but twice...do you really want to force my hand?
Phillip Spaulding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:04 am

Shall I retrieve one of the many copies I have of your death certificate Father? I want you out OF MY HOUSE!
Alexandra Spaulding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon Spaulding on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:40 am

Brandon's eyes twinkled with delight as he let out a hearty laugh.

"Legal documents are a very interesting thing. My lawyers explained it all to me in great detail. It seems the rest home where I was living all those years ago made a grave error, declaring me dead when I moved back to Barbados. A clerical error, if you will. There are witnesses willing to testify as well as a trail of paperwork. It's amazing what my billions were able to uncover."

Brandon looked about the room, savoring the moment.

"And then I was the victim of a second error. You know how inaccurate these foreign lands can be with their record keeping. All necessary legal documents have been filed in both cases, with the most sincere of appologies for my inconvenience."
Brandon Spaulding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:21 am

I don't care what clerical errors have been made, you are not going to come back in here like you own the place! Until all of your documents that you claim you have can be examined by Spaulding's attorney's and in a court of law, you are not staying in this house! Alexandra picks up the phone and dials the police!
Alexandra Spaulding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan Michael Spaulding on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:24 am

I think you need to go Brandon....I think a court of law will decide whether or not there were errors made in regard to your death records. Besides, as long as you have been gone and played dead, there is a matter of abandonment that will not work very well in your favor! It would be my suggestion that you leave for now until emotions have settled and legal matters can be worked out!
Alan Michael Spaulding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:27 am

I agree with Alan Michael...Phillip takes the phone out of Alex's hands and hangs it up....Brandon this is no time to barge back in here and act like you own the place and the red carpet should be rolled out for you. If you have a shread of decency in you, please leave for now.....Aunt Alex, Alan Michael, please join me in the study...The three walk out of the room and leave Brandon pondering what to do!
Phillip Spaulding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon Spaulding on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:50 am

"My return may not be in vain afterall," Brandon beamed as he moved toward the stairs of his home. "My grandsons have much to learn. But they may prove themselves worthy of my name afterall."
Brandon Spaulding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2