Shadows of The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alan and roger's plan

2 posters

Go down

alan and roger's plan Empty alan and roger's plan

Post  alan spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Alan and roger laugh as they recount the events of the evening. alan has brought roger back to his secret lair which happens to be in the mansion in the hidden passages. alan pours them both a drink and begins the next phase of the plan.
"Alex doesnt trust either of us. that much is certain. but what she doesnt know is what is going to destroy her..." alan pauses before continuing. he knows he cant really trust thorpe but he knows how to get things done. "No crossing the line, roger. we're only in this for spaulding. no personal grudges against alex are to be avenged. she isnt to be harmed in anyway."
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  roger thorpe Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:45 pm

"I'm not going to hurt her... Believe it or not I did love Alex. Once..." He remembered how she had come into his life on the island and how he had genuinely fallen in love with her..."I know what we need to do here. We're going to sneak around in these tunnels and gaslight her and make her think shes losing it. so i can come in and play hero, seduce her into marrying me again and have her committed. then spaulding is all ours, alan. Just dont lose your stomach for revenge."
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:55 pm

"Dont get too carried away. we need to be careful because she isnt a fool. but her weakness has always been for the wrong men. and you certainly fit that description... Time to start phase two. you start wooing her while i start wearing down her defenses..."
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

alan and roger's plan Empty Re: alan and roger's plan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down