Shadows of The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alan fills roger in

2 posters

Go down

alan fills roger in Empty alan fills roger in

Post  alan spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:41 pm

"We need to talk." Alan was still fuming over the events that had taken place earlier in the day as he poured himself a drink and downed it in one gulp. "We're going to have to go to plan two, Roger. And this time you cant back down. Alexandra is going to regret the day she was ever born! So will those ungrateful children of mine!"
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  roger thorpe Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:46 pm

"What the hell did you do now, Alan?" He had never seen Alan so rattled and it unsettled him. "I take it the board meeting didnt go as planned? Alex isnt a fool. I knew she would have a back up plan. She wouldnt leave dammaging information just lieing around anywhere with out a way out of it. I knew you were underestimating her. What did she do?"
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:51 pm

"The document was planted. It's worthless. Alan Michael and Phillip were in on it with her... They know everything, Roger. About the tunnels in the mansion. About us working together...And she was so smug... She made me so furious I tried to strangle her..."
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  roger thorpe Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:55 pm

"You did what?" He tried to hide his concern. "You cant hurt her. you were telling me all along not to cross any lines with her. So she knows. Lets move on. There are other ways to get control of Spaulding with out hurting Alex."
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:26 pm

"Drop the phony concern, Thorpe. Don't deny you would love to do the the same thing. Look how she's treated you. Phillip jumped to her defence. You need to get in her good graces and do it quickly. No holds barred. Do what you have to do. But we're going to do far worse to Alexandra that what we originally planned. If you're getting too squemish say so now..."
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  roger thorpe Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:40 pm

"You know you can count me in..."
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

alan fills roger in Empty Re: alan fills roger in

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content